TERMS & CONDITIONS
NEWCASTLE | SYDNEY | BRISBANE
ABN 41 159 211 935 / ACN 159 211 935
- All customer orders are subject to acceptance by Catering Equipment Direct Pty Ltd. Catering Equipment Direct Pty Ltd does not guarantee that any item is available ex stock. Should an item not be available within 10 business days, a refund will be offered.
- Payment in full is required for all orders prior to collection or delivery. Title in all goods remain that of Catering Equipment Direct Pty Ltd until all charges including those under section 6 below are paid in full.
- Deposits are payable on all goods either to be especially imported or manufactured on a customer’s behalf. That deposit shall not be less than 50% of the total order value.
- Prices on our website can vary due to currency fluctuations, manufacturer’s price increases and at times, human error. Should a price have changed you will be advised prior to acceptance of your order. Prices for items on an order are fixed once that order has been accepted.
- All Prices displayed on our web site are in Australian Dollars. Where a customer seeks detailed assistance and advice, detailed consultancy or layout drawings, an additional charge may apply at the sole discretion of Catering Equipment Direct Pty Ltd, the cost of which is separate to the purchase price of goods.
- Prices are all ex warehouse and goods may come from Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney. Freight charges will apply to all deliveries arranged by Catering Equipment Direct Pty Ltd on behalf and at the request of the customer and added to the final invoice total. Customers may collect goods ordered or arrange their own transport.
- Where Catering Equipment Direct is requested to arrange delivery, we deliver products using contract couriers for items under 50 KG and Innovative Transport Solutions for heavier items requiring specialist tailgate loader transport. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Orders are despatched within 7-10 business days. Shipping times are estimated to be 1 day to 3 days depending on your location.
- Prices do not include delivery, assembly, positioning, commissioning or training which if required are at the customers cost.
- Warranty applies to all goods sold by Catering Equipment Direct Pty Ltd. As all warranties are covered by the various manufacturers and importers, warranties do vary and customers should ask for details. All warranty repairs are subject to approval of those manufacturers and importers and will be carried out in normal trading hours Monday to Friday from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- All warranties specifically exclude damage in transit, where arranged by the customer, negligent operation, failure to maintain, all glass and lights and any subsequent loss of food product due to equipment failure.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once accepted by Catering Equipment Direct Pty Ltd.
- Catering Equipment Direct will accept returns only if the item purchased is faulty on receipt or not as described. A replacement item or full refund will be offered. It is the customer’s responsibility to check goods immediately and advise Catering Equipment Direct Pty Ltd by email of any such occurrence.
- These terms and conditions of sale are binding on both the customer and Catering Equipment Direct Pty Ltd in so far as they are not inconsistent with NSW law which is deemed to be applicable to all contracts arising from orders.